From: William V Lipton [mailto:liptonw@DTEENERGY.COM]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 11:08 AM
To: john grant
Cc: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Re: Non-CHPs in the health physics job market - Opportunities arepresent

For example ?

It's not about dose, it's about trust.
Curies forever.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com

john grant wrote:

KDA2921@AOL.COM wrote:

In a message dated 1/23/2003 8:29:34 PM Mountain Standard Time, radiation@cox.net writes:

.  I think it is a travesty that these experienced HP's ( of which I am) with years of on the job experience are not allowed to become CHP's just because (in most cases) they don't have a useless piece of paper that taught them nothing about HP hanging on the wall ( no offence to my colleagues who have this).
Mr. Davis,

It is indeed a travesty that you hold higher education in such low regard.  The acedemic experience is one that expands the mind, feeds the soul, and opens the one's life to a broader array of views and opinions.  I applaud the AAHP and the ABHP for continuing to require the minimum of a BS to sit for the exam.

There are many other routes to an expanded mind, a well fed soul and broaded view.

John Grant