RE: Job Posting

On 31 Jan 2003 at 15:51, Abelquist, Eric wrote:

> he average salary of 268 CHPs is $91K.  There are several

> breakdowns of the data - e.g., government contractor CHPs average $101K and

> nuclear power CHPs average - $85K.

Hi Eric,

Your statements above are true, per the survey. Statistically

speaking though, there are a significant number of HPs, CHPs, etc,

way down in the dumps to obtain the average you are seeing

(considering the salaries at the higher end of the scale). The data

suggests that many are in the $40 - 50K range, and for CHPs, or non-

CHPs, with degrees, these salaries are still pathetic in my opinion.

Sandy

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/