Re: Job Posting

> > he average salary of 268 CHPs is $91K.  There are several

> > breakdowns of the data - e.g., government contractor CHPs average $101K

and

> > nuclear power CHPs average - $85K.

This reminds me a bit of an email I got yesterday, a quote supposedly from a

Marine on his way to the gulf:

> "Well, here's my problem with pro sports today," he said.  "I don't care

> whether it's football, basketball or baseball.  Guys are complaining

> about making $6 million instead of $7 million, and what is their job?

> Playing a damned game.  You know what I made last year?  I made $14,000.

> They pay me $14,000, and you know what my job description is?  I'm paid to

> take a bullet."

Suggestion: let's all take some of our income in excess of $14,000 and send

a note of appreciation or gift to one of these folks.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068