From: Sandy Perle [mailto:sandyfl@EARTHLINK.NET]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 02:13 PM
To: William V Lipton
Cc: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Re: Job Posting

On 31 Jan 2003 at 14:58, William V Lipton wrote:

>  I'm not sure what you mean by encouraging hp's to "stand up and demand
> higher salaries."

Hi Bill,

Good points.  In the above comment I only meant to say that if HPs
stopped accepting low paying salaries for jobs that are worth more,
there may be an opportunity to get the employer's attention. I agree
that HPs generally don't have clout, but if the industry as a whole
stopped jumping at every low paid listed job, there could be some
movement in the future.

Regards,

Sandy
Sandy Perle
Director, Technical
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306
Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/