Nuclear Weapons use by US in IRAQ

It seems to me that the USA should consider the use of Nuclear Weapons in

IRAQ before we send our troops into a door to door effort to remove enemy

soldiers.  Use of a few underground detonations could get rid of (or reduce

access to) the underground stockpile of whatever may be stored there.  If

this could nearly eliminate the threat of WMD from IRAQ, then the reduced

loss of life for everyone would be worth the use of Nuclear Weapons.  The

country could be warned (and I think we would) so that hours were available

to allow civilians the opportunity to leave the area.