RE: RE: Nuclear-powered spacecraft plan feared

The first news report I heard warned everyone not to handle the debris

because the fuel used in the shuttle would have coated the debris and was

adsorbed through the skin and would bind to the alveoli in the lungs causing

breathing difficulties.

Some people did have breathing difficulties and some others did have burns,

and others I would assume were worried about the breathing issues.

Armin Langenegger MS

Chief Physicist

All Saints Helathcare

Racine, WI