RE: Sec. Ridge accurately addresses the impact of a "dirty bomb"

As we saw this weekend in Chicago, panic kills.  A stampede in a crowded

nightclub left 21 dead, and I bet it will be out of all but local

Chicago press by Wednesday.  Now if anything radioactive had been

involved with those deaths, we'd hear about it forever.

Susan Gawarecki