RE: Sec. Ridge accurately addresses the impact of a "dirty bomb"

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Sandy Perle wrote:

>  Take the bomb testing in

> Nevada/Utah where the soldiers were told there would be no effect from the

> radiation,

	--There is still no reason to believe that there were bad effects

 how about Vietnam and agent orange

	--There is still no reason to believe that there were bad effects

, how about the '91 Gulf War and

> chemical exposure

	--There is still no reason to believe that there were bad effects

, take the anthrax deaths in DC and NY, where our scientists

> didn't even know that anthrax would simply move through the molecular gaps in the

> paper envelopes

	--Not having known something is very different from deception.

Were there claims that anthrax could not get through the envelopes?