Re: "Healthy Worker Effect?" NSWS

Dear John,

Thank you for your explanation of preference for British Radiologist

data over NSWS.

I suppose that selection could have given significant healthy worker

effect in NSWS if persons showing nervousness (adrenergic or type "A"

behavior) were rejected from the more sensitive radiation work.

I will Fax a few pages on the C Reactive Protein.

You may want to incorporate CRP in your studies. It is a quicker measure

than cancer or longevity, so you, too, might see confirmation of benefit

or harm from low dose radiation.

I will be getting your video, "Is Radiation As Dangerous As They Say?"

I am copying this to Radsafe to credit its sharp observers for calling

attention to potential selection and need for a randomized,

double-blind, placebo controlled study

Respectfully,

Howard Long