Re: lochbaum's bio - yo susan g

Steven,

I didn't read the post you refer to. I'll accept, for the saske of this

discussion,  that Gofman was making a personal attack. Does that mean

its OK for radsafers to personally attack others?  Were all the cracks,

slurs, insults and swipes (insert your own noun here) against UCS and

Lochbaum, posted in the last few days, really necessary?

Norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;  ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:  http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)