Re: A new approach to communication on the Web about radiation

In a message dated 2/22/03 6:07:10 PM Mountain Standard Time, crispy_bird@YAHOO.COM writes:

I notice that the mission of the "Room Editors" will be to filter out personal or pointless commentaries.  What will prevent the editors from filtering out arguments that might not agree with the editor's viewpoints.  How would you monitor an editor who is strongly infavor of hormesis from blocking out those who believe in the LNTH, and vice verse?

I am afraid I agree.  What is more, I think the proposed compartmentalization can be counterproductive.  I learn a lot from discussions in areas that I know little about.  And you know, you can always delete stuff.

Ruth
Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com