Re: lochbaum's bio - yo susan g

Although I don't agree with most of the UCS positions, I support Norm on this.  Personal attacks are NOT appropriate on Radsafe.

Beyond that, individuals who engage in such attacks are generally admitting that their arguments on the issues are weak.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever, becquerels NEVER.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com