Re: DU legislation?

All

What is it that we don't know about DU?

We have data on persons that have been exposed to uranium (U-Nat and Enr-U)

in mines and mills for decades. The only thing I don't know about the hazard

of uranium is weather the concentration in drinking water will cause kidney

damage. The experts say that there are changes in the excreted

"biomolecules", but they can't say that this will be detrimental to kidney

function.

Can DU have a toxic effect that is not in U-Nat or Enr-U?

John R Johnson, PhD

idias@interchange.ubc.ca