RE: DU legislation?(Perception/Reality)

For a quick verification that perception is reality you just have to look at

the current conflict.  The leader of Iraq has/had a perception that he could

get away with everything  because he was always right.  That is/was his

reality.

The vast majority of the rest of the world perceived him as meglomaniacal,

cruel, and unstable.  Thus that perception is the reality of the majority of

the rest of the world.

Two different perceptions, two very different realities.  Time will prove

one reality to be more correct than the other, but may never change the fact

there are going to be two realities to different people throughout the

world, each person, due to their perception with a different reality.

My last comments on this issue.  If you have access to the DOE Guide to Good

Practices for OJT there is a section that talks about this.  I can guarantee

the DOE is not the only one who uses something like this.

Chris A. Marthaller, RRPT

Sr. Training Coordinator, WIPP

(505) 234-8661

Chris.Marthaller@wipp.ws

I alone am to blame for my statements.

"If we keep doing what we are doing, we will keep getting what we are

getting." ANON

  Perception is reality.

No it isn't