Re: DU legislation?(Perception/Reality)

Chris,

There must be something amiss in my educational experience.  I learned that

a firmly held false perception is a delusion, not reality.  And Saddam

certainly was delusional when he thought he could win a war against the

coalition.

Reality = proper perception of truth.

Delusion = improper perception of truth.

No matter what your personal perceptions of the world are, if they're not

based on truth, you're going to get creamed sooner or later!

Les Aldrich