politics

> I would like to ask you to verify your contribution to RADSAFE, before

> sending it. Kilometers/100 liters of diesel is a unit which is usually

used

> for armoured vehicles and tanks which are now employed to "liberate" Iraq

> and to kill thousands or probably tens of thousands of civilians and among

> them women, children and elder people. (Sorry, you are probably watching

CNN

> and there you do not see the negative pictures.)

Your comments on liters/km are fine (although a bit more pointed than

necessary), but this kind of political discussion is not appropriate on

Radsafe. There are probably hundreds of on-line forums where this kind of

debate can go on. Let's keep the Radsafe discussion on radiation safety,

thanks.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068