Re: What excuse next for no pay

	My reward offer was for a "Letter-to-the-Editor of Health Physics

or an equivalent journal".I know that this was stated explicitly more than

once on RADSAFE and the reason for that stipulation was explained -- a

Letter-to-the-Editor gives me a chance to respond in the same issue. That

stimulates discussion of my work, which is the reason for my offer. With a

paper like Puskin's, my response will not appear until about a year later,

which is not a very effective discussion.

	I explained this on RADSAFE more than once. There have been

several exchanges about my offers on RADSAFE over the last few years, and

I may not have explained these matters fully in every exchange, so you can

pick a quote from these many discussions where I do not give the full

explanation.

	My offer still stands, as originally given and reviewed above.

Bernard L. Cohen

Physics Dept.

University of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA 15260