RE: NG blast (again)

>From: William V Lipton <liptonw@DTEENERGY.COM>

>I hope that your whining does not represent the consensus of the nuclear

>industry; and that most of us have learned, by now, that comparative

>body counts will NOT win public acceptance.

>[snip]

>Our critics make us stronger.

>Our "friends" will put us out of business.

Respectfully, I strongly disagree...

"I have long said that I would like to see Indian Point closed," said Spano.

"These new studies provide a basis to go ahead and investigate buying or

condemning Indian Point and building a natural gas plant on the site...

Replacing Indian Point’s nuclear reactors will make us all feel safer."

Regards,

Your Friend Jim

--

Today's pet peeve:  When a bunch of individuals post followups to a thread

that they don't want other people to follow up saying please don't follow

up.