Re: [MbrExchange] Re: NG blast (again)

In a message dated 4/30/2003 5:10:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, Atomic Rod writes:

That is too complicated. IMHO the answer to "Is it safe" is an unconditional yes.

If my daughters asked me if it was safe to ride in my car, I would not waffle with statistics or other BS. I would simply say yes and do my best to make it so, even though I knew that, scientifically speaking, I was taking a risk with my most valued relatives in the whole world.

Well, if it weren't for the current stakes in litigation, that might work.

Barbara