Re: Offers and Answers

From:           	"John Wong" <Wong@attorney.zzn.com>

Date sent:      	Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:49:51 -0500

To:             	radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject:        	Offers and Answers

Send reply to:  	"John Wong" <Wong@attorney.zzn.com>

Dear John,

Please turn off the giant blue font.

I suggest to you and others who wish to discredit Cohen that you change your tactics.

Irrefutable evidence is what wins in a scientific debate.  By hurling insults and abuse,

you are merely annoying the group you wish to win over.

He says (I paraphrase), "Here is a link to my figures showing why your argument is not

correct."

The proper response should be (in this milieu), "Here is our rebutal to your arguments."

Resorting to things like, "You owe us $1000 because we got a paper published," is, in

my opinion, less than par.

The fact that some opponents of Cohen have abandoned rational arguments in favor of

mudslinging strongly suggests that they have nothing rational to say.

At least I can thank you for not changing the thread title to something insulting, as

others have done, to their discredit.

-Gary Isenhower

"When I have the facts, I argue the facts. When I have the law, I argue the law.

When I don't have either, I yell and scream and pound on the table."

ernard Cohen said today - --I have only responded to insulting