RE: respiratory tract dose

As a test, I emailed Kevin's question to several organizations.  UnplugSalem

and Greenpeace declined to assist due to a lack of qualifications.  The

IEER and the Radiation and Public Health Project were very kind and polite

and offered to help to the best of their abilities.  Nice folks.

"Diplomates" even.

I know where I'm going the next time I need some help finding some health

physics information that I cannot locate on my bookshelf or via Google.

Regards,

Jim

--

I built a deck, but I'm not a qualified carpenter.  I need to do some

wiring, which can be dangerous.  I'm not a qualified electrician and the job

will need to be reviewed by the county regulators.  Maybe I should just tell

my boss (and boy is she pretty) I can't figure it out myself and she should

hire some guy who charges too much but has a pretty certificate on his wall.