From: NiagaraNet@AOL.COM [mailto:NiagaraNet@AOL.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 2:39 PM
To: janet.westbrook@comcast.net; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Cc: NiagaraNet@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Niagara Falls Electromet

Unfortunately, I do not accept this as authoratative. I don't mind the checking, however, I have this information from DOE and another AEC document.
I have not seen what you are perporting in writing and have a correction letter addressed to me from the DOE verifying my position. (I suppose this is a standoff.)
Someone should get the facts straight.

While I am completely aware of the volume of materials produced at Malinkrodt, I feel that the information given to you is incorrect. Please have any of the annotated people from ORU or DOE contact me.

Thanks a bunch, and yes, I would like to know what you know about Harshaw Chemical in the Western New York area.
Any help with some facts?

Also, since you have this connection to DOE personnel, would you mind providing the board and me with the stats for production for E-Met?

Regards,
L.H. Ricciuti
NiagaraNet@aol.com