Re: Last Comment Re Electro Met Production

Ms. Westbrook:

You should add Linde with Electromet--as they were both UCC facilities

located in Western New York. Linde supplied itself with UF.

So if you add these two (plus the possibility of the 21 tons "awaiting

analysis") you have the possible total of 91 tons at Electromet over Mallinckrodt's

41.

A three month production run does not a Manhattan Project make. I have some

AEC documents that I "serendipitously" ran across that state somewhere in the

area of 90 tons a month were sent from AEC/Linde to E-Met Union Carbide fro

conversion.

Yes, not to beat a dead horse...but I thought this modern reconstruction was

to be accurate.

Since you also mentioned "awaiting analysis" in your post, perhaps you may

wish to look at the "Tonawanda Office of Export Import" located within Niagara

Falls, New York. This is believed to be the entry point and assay location for

much of the Canadian ore and refined product from Port Radium, NWT, and Port

Hope, Ontario, and that was shipped to Niagara. Please see if you can find any

information on that site.

How big and what kind of furnaces exactly were Mallinckrodt using Ms.

Westbrook--just for the record? And do you know where those furnaces are now?

Can you give me just ONE of your Harshaw citations? You said that you had

over seventy and then dropped the subject with me. Since you said that you could

not (or would not) help me and then offered this little teaser, perhaps you

will help with some information on the subject of Harshaw in Niagara Falls. And,

yes they were. :*)

I am hopeful that you did have a change of heart.

Cheers,

L.H. Ricciuti

NiagaraNet@aol.com

As I read one place or another--

"Don't break out the Champaign bottle till the weight challenged lady

sings..."