Steel industry news and information from steelonthenet.com

Dear Executive

We invite you to find out about the free global steel industry information
service from www.steelonthenet.com.

- Unique newsfeeds covering the latest steel industry developments in
the regions of the Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Western Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Europe, and North & South America. These newsfeeds are updated several times a day;

- Free global steel pricing information. Worldwide hot rolled plate, coil,
sheet, sections, bar, rod  prices etc ... updated monthly, with free historic prices and medium-term forecasts accessible to all;

- Free no-obligation subscription offers from SteelWeek (2 week free offer) and from Metal Bulletin Research (3 month free offer) - see the ads on our menu bar;

- Free events listings. Find out about the key industry events and the main
global networking opportunities, for free;

- Free classified ads. Place your own ad on the site for 90 days at no
obligation ! We have over 2 million hits per year now, so can guarantee you
good exposure;

- Free global press release service ... Read the latest steel industry
announcements from the OECD, the IISI, Eurofer ... all free from one source;

- Links to buyers and suppliers worldwide. We have over 500 hyperlinked web
sites
on the www.steelonthenet.com links page for you to check out at your
convenience. Find that contact that you were looking for;

- Free steel industry search engine. Thousands and thousands of web pages
have been spidered by our robots to bring you our unique steel industry
specific search service ...Again, all at no cost and with no obligation;

- And much more !

We look forward to your visit at www.steelonthenet.com.

Yours sincerely

Dr Andrew M Kotas