RE: Cardio disease citation--as promised, was Gofman

The question of age and length of residence appears to me always to be a confounding factor, and is what makes geographic disease clusters so uncertain.  According to the Census Bureau, Americans move, on the average, every three years.  It would be interesting to survey RADSAFE participants on the following questions:

1.  Do you still live within 50 miles of where you were born?

2.  Do you still live within 50 miles of where you graduated from high school?

3.  How many different places have you lived since age 21 ("different" being more than 50 miles distant; "live" doesn't count residence of less than a year)?

4.  What is the longest time that you have lived in one place (in a 50 mile radius) since age 21?

For me, the answers are no,no,6,and 10 years.

Ruth

Ruth

--

Ruth F. Weiner