virus from my computer???? George Vargo's e-mail

On 9 Jun 2003 at 6:02, George J. Vargo wrote:

> Note to List and Sandy,

> I sent the reply early Saturday morning.  The original message from Sandy's

> e-mail address on the progetto3000.it domain was infected by a virus

> (Valutaz.rischi.scr) that was intercepted by my firewall.  If any of you

> opened Sandy's message you may wish to do a virus scan on your machine,

> especially if you are a Microsoft Outlook user.

Hi George ...

The above is confusing, in that I am not on the proggetto3000.it domain, and, I have

2 anti-virus checkers on all of my computers. I expect that the virus is being sent

form another computer where I am in their address book. Not one of thje computres

receiving my e-mail had a virus alert at all of ICN and other servers.

Do you have the raw file that shows all of the routing of the suspected virus that

supposedly came from me?

Thanks...

Sandy

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel: (714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax: (714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/