Free HP Newsletters 1964 to 2002

       I am willing to donate all of my Health Physics Newsletters from August 1964 through Dec 2002 to an appropriate Health Physics or Medical Physics library or educational institution.  Newsletters from December 1971 through November 1988 are hard-bound by a commercial bookbinder and labelled for library use in four volumes.  The rest are loose.  Some issues are missing.  Total weight is about sixty pounds. The receiving institution is expected to pay for the shipping charges. Interested parties should contact me directly by e-mail at:   orion1111@aol.com

       Thank you.  Robert Gorson (Louisville, CO)