RE: Useful Equations, Formulae, and Constants

Is this what your looking for? I have more websites if needed.

http://fusioned.gat.com/definitions_a.html#_Toc459699411

Thanks

===============================

Frank C. Scarano II, Health Physics Technician
Nist Center
for Neutron Research

100 Bureau Drive, stop 3543

Building 235 Room A 132