Re: Radioactive Rock Found In Science Class

New Jersey School Incident  was posted in the Radsafe  08 May 1997 look at

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/9705/msg00145.html

and more than 10 message about

Today the same jargon are expressed the subject

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel