Fwd: REACT KITS and more

June 13, 2003

Dear Radsafers:

FYI, Los Angeles County has purchased this material for emergency response

use if there is a radiologic event.  I understand that Sacramento County

has purchased part of it so far, and so has the State of Israel.  I don't

know of any other source for this all-inclusive package.  Some of you who

do emergency response may be interested.  The package also includes

administration guidelines for physicians who are faced with the treatment

of internal contamination with radionuclides.

Ciao, Carol

Carol S. Marcus, Ph.D., M.D.

<csmarcus@ucla.edu>