Re: Field's comments on Cohen's Observation

Let me rephrase my previous question:  What difference will any of this make for the

practice of health physics?

I find it difficult to accept the implied contention that ICRP, NCRP, regulators, the

public,  etc. will suddenly agree to abolish ALARA on the basis of a tenuous epi.

study that no one outside of a group group understands, much less accepts.  Look at

how "Below Regulatory Concern" crashed and burned.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com