RE: Field's comments on Cohen's Observation

Bill,

Dr. Cohen's conclusion is that, absent a valid alternative explanation, the county data is inconsistent with validity of the LNT.

Best regards.

Jim Dukelow

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory

Richland, WA

jim.dukelow@pnl.gov

These comments are mine and have not been reviewed and/or approved by my management or the U.S. Department of Energy.