RE: Digital X-Ray Can Scan Body in 13 Seconds

True, but in a recent issue of National Geographic featuring the diamond

industry, some of those diamonds are so small they can fit into the pores of

a strawberry. The benefit of swallowing ore containing strawberry-pore sized

diamonds is questionable, but the workors are desperately poor. With current

technology, what is the smallest diamond that could be resolved on an image

intensified image?