Re: Radon and Lung Cancer: What the studies really say.

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 epirad@mchsi.com wrote:

> My point is that there is good consistency in the central estimate among

> studies even at 100Bq/m3 - In other words, the majority of studies do not

> provide evidence to suggest a negative association.

	--This is not the same as saying that it supports LNT; that is

the statement I was questioning. I have never claimed that my data show a

negative association between lung cancer risk and radon exposure; I only

claim that my data show that LNT fails very badly in the low dose region.