Re: lung cancers, primary vs secondary

Dr. Field, do you happen to have any approximation of the cost to have an autopsy

done on. say, a deceased relative? I vaguely recall around $500 many years ago, but

really have no idea.

Thanks in advance,

Maury Siskel  maury@webtexas.com

--

It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag,

and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to

burn the flag.                                  Charles M. Province