Linearity of covariates and radon exposure - Concrete "theoretically" plausible explanantion!

Dr. Cohen,

As I stated before, if you want a "concrete" "theoretical" explanation of your

findings other than the use of suspect data and a misspecified model, please

change the percentages below in Dr. Lubin's example to various plausible

percentages and factor in plausible ranges of dynamic within county co-variate

socioeconomic factors (also dynamically varying between counties) related to

smoking and perform Monte Carlo analyses or sensitivity analyses.

Bill Field