Re: Radon, Smoking,& LNT

Dr. Cohen, as per your request below

Some example are evident in this article -

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/cancer/publications/reports/vol1_full_text/vol1_ses.

html

Please note that I frequently reference others peoples work - one can build on

the existing base of information.  This is the scientific method.  My concern

is that you never document your assumptions (for example the assumptions you

used to derive your LNT model) by referencing others work, instead you tend to

rely soley on your own work with the inherent limitations in the ecologic data.

Regards, Bill Field