Re: Radon, Smoking,& LNT

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 epirad@mchsi.com wrote:

> Please note that I frequently reference others peoples work - one can build on

> the existing base of information.  This is the scientific method.  My concern

> is that you never document your assumptions (for example the assumptions you

> used to derive your LNT model) by referencing others work, instead you tend to

> rely soley on your own work with the inherent limitations in the ecologic data.

	--The only assumption I use to derive my LNT model is the BEIR-IV

formula which I do reference. Can you specify anything else other than

straightforward mathematics that is not referenced?

	Item #7 on my web site has 8 references to papers by others on

limitations in ecological data.

	Since my approach is new and very different than what has been

used by others, there are fewer than normal occasions to cite work by

others.