Re: Detailed evidence fails to support man-made climate change

Of course it needn't be said those who campaign for, throw money at, vote for, and reep financial gain from environmental over-regulation are by their very nature unbiased and trustworthy in every respect.

Just my own thought; many will opine it aint worth diddly.

Glenn

>>> John Jacobus <crispy_bird@YAHOO.COM> 08/04/03 03:02PM >>>

Sorry if I seem over reactive to this issue, but when

you have a politician from a party affiliated with an

administration that opposed environmental laws, that

campaigned against those environmental laws already in

place, I tend to think he might have an ulterior

motive rather then the well-being of the country and

its citizens.

After all is the good senator saying that we need more

good studies or that we should scrap all the laws we

now have in place?