From: Flanigan, Floyd [mailto:Floyd.Flanigan@nmcco.com]

Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 12:51 PM

To: Kent, Michael D.; maury; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: RE: OUTAGE TRACED TO DIM BULB

It is also amazing that they have an accelerator at Brookhaven right down

the road in NY and no one seems to have directed the "nuclear safety" finger

that way. I decommissioned Shoreham and the local rumor was that there were

gentlemen in trench coats with crooked noses, wearing fedoras behind the

whole Shoreham evolution.

Floyd W. Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.