RE: Article on radiation fear and disaster response.

John & co.,

I re-posted the article on the Canadian nuclear listserv, and got an

interesting - and I think quite valid - reply from a colleague (see below).

 Jaro

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/admin/emailfriend?contentId=A15666-

2003Sep15&sent=no&referrer=emailarticle

 Radiation Chicken Little