Re: Article on radiation fear and disaster response.

In a message dated 9/17/2003 6:39:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,

crispy_bird@yahoo.com writes:

What I hope is that people will be afraid of using

cell phones in their cars, which will reduce the

number of drivers who drive weave in lanes, drive too

fast, drive too slow, etc.

Barbara, I assume you are not one of those types of

drivers.

Ummm...mostly, no....There may have been a time or two...a long time ago,

although it's very hard to resist picking it up when we're moving 5 mph, which is

most of the time in LA.

Barbara