Re: HPS Journal full text on the web

On 19 Sep 2003 at 9:38, Wesley wrote:

> Does anyone know if the HPS Journal articles (full text, not just

> abstracts) are available electronically on the web or otherwise? I

> logged in as a HPS member on www.hps.org and could not find any access

> to full text articles in the HPS Journal.

Wes,

I am on the Electronic Media Committee, and, we are looking at that

(also requires Publication and Editorial Board consideration and

approval). There has been no action taken regarding this yet, since

the evaluation is in the preliminary stages.

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/