Re: If you do Science, use the Scientific Method!

It's important to keep in mind that LNT is generally not presented as a

"fact," simply as a prudent precaution for planning purposes, e.g.

setting radiation protection standards.  Thus, "proving" or "disproving"

LNT, whatever that means, is largely irrelevant.  What would be relevant

is someone proving, "beyond a reasonable doubt," that there is a

threshold for radiation effects.  I don't see Cohen's study coming close

to that.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton