RE: If you do Science, use the Scientific Method!

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Hall, David A. wrote:

>  The "Cohen's Paradox" is truly an

> interesting paradox.... but in my opinion has no bearing on the validity of

> the LNT, nor on individual risks.

	--LNT for individual risks is used to derive mathematically a

prediction for the results of my study. This prediction fails to be

substantiated by more than 20 standard deviations. In keeping with the

scientific method, this means that the theory from which it was derived

fails. Thus, LNT for risk to an individual fails.