Field Radiography Instructions/Procedures

Do any of you have RADCON instructions/procedures for covering field

radiography performed by outside vendors that you can share.  We are a DOE

site and governed by 10 CFR 835.  All outside radiography vendors are

licensed by the NRC/State, but when they are on our site 10 CFR 835 applies

and we are the ones that will get fined if something goes wrong.

Thank you,

Randy Redmond (32458)

Radiological Control Organization

BWXT Y-12 L.L.C.