Radioactive Tracers

I received an enquiry from Argentina through our website asking about an

alternative procedure to the radioactive tracer survey (RATS) for use in

oilfield injection wells.  The individual says that Argentina is outlawing

the use of radiotracers in oilfield applications.  This made me think of the

Beverly Hills High hysteria of a few months back.  Has anybody heard

anything about the RATS being regulated out of existence in Argentina, or in

other parts of the world?

Syd H. Levine

AnaLog Services, Inc.

Phone:  270-276-5671