Re: scams and spams

The radsafe archives (click on the link at the very bottom of this message)

are on a public and quite popular website. It contains the Email addresses

of everyone who has ever participated in this list. No one needs to hack

anything to get them, they are in the public domain.

Perhaps sometime in the future, the messages could be sent through a filter

that removes all words with the @ symbol in it before they get posted to the

archives? Until then, use a dedicated email address for radsafe and filter

out everything that goes to that address and does not come from radsafe.

Kai