Re: scams and spams

One can always block the sender from sending further emails from that

address by clicking on message and then scrolling down to BLOCK SENDER and

clicking there.  It is easier to choose to not delete their emails when

prompted as that can take a while.  I hit no and then delete it myself after

wards.  This works in most cases, unless they use another email address to

do it again.  I too have gotten these emails for almost two years now almost

every week, sometimes several a day.  They simply are spam that is supposed

to pull at your emotions.  After awhile you just get used to it.. and block

the sender and delete it.  Anything else is really a waste of time and

energy.  They are usually from over seas which our authorities have no

jurisdiction.  -- Sandy