  From: Syd Levine (AnaLog)

  To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

  Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 7:21 PM

  Subject: Radioactive Tracers

  I received an enquiry from Argentina through our website asking about an

  alternative procedure to the radioactive tracer survey (RATS) for use in

  oilfield injection wells.  The individual says that Argentina is outlawing

  the use of radiotracers in oilfield applications.  This made me think of the

  Beverly Hills High hysteria of a few months back.  Has anybody heard

  anything about the RATS being regulated out of existence in Argentina, or in

  other parts of the world?

  Syd H. Levine

  AnaLog Services, Inc.

  Phone:  270-276-5671